- Product Details
- 1983 Jeep CJ5 with a 2.5L (AMC) Engine
- 1980-1983 Jeep CJ5 with a 2.5L (GM) Engine
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5 with a 4.2L Engine
- 1976-1981 Jeep CJ5 with a 5.0L Engine
- 1983-1986 Jeep CJ7 with a 2.5L (AMC) Engine
- 1980-1983 Jeep CJ7 with a 2.5L (GM) Engine
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7 with a 4.2L Engine
- 1976-1981 Jeep CJ7 with a 5.0L Engine
- 1983-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with a 2.5L (AMC) Engine
- 1981-1983 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with a 2.5L (GM) Engine
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with a 4.2L Engine
- 1981 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler with a 5.0L Engine
The Crown Tachometer is a direct replacement part from Crown Automotive. It fits the above listed Jeep applications. This tachometer has a switch on the back of it that enables the use of 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines. It does not wire the same as a the original tachometer.
- Direct OE type replacement part
- For 2.5L (GM & AMC), 4.2L, 5.0L engines
- Reads 0-6,000 RPM
- 12 Month/12,000 mile limited warranty
- (1) Crown Tachometer
- Mounting Hardware
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
Alternate Part Numbers: 5459418, J5459418
Died after a week
Review by VICTOR
Worked for 1 week
(Posted on 8/9/15)
Review by CARROLL
The metal trim around the face has tarnished, pitted, and discolored in less than two years. Better off finding an original and restoring it.
(Posted on 2/16/15)
Review by jon
Tach is not close to OEM. Prepare to cut and crimp your harness. Not for factory restore project, Ok if you just want a tach but i am not going to hack my harness for this chinese gauge.
(Posted on 10/18/13)
Looks very close to the original.
Review by bjd
I am very happy with the quality of the product.
(Posted on 9/25/12)
You might also like